My registered business and studio is based in my home and therefore, with Covid-safe precautions, I am able to continue to operate.
Please be assured that I have introduced a few new measures in my studio so that we all stay protected from Covid-19:
- I will contact you the day before your photoshoot to check that both you and I are well and confirm that neither of us are showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- If either of us have any symptoms or need to self-isolate for any reason, it is absolutely okay to reschedule the photoshoot.
- There will be extra scrupulous cleaning of the studio surfaces immediately before customers come in, including disinfecting any touch points: door bell & knocker, chair arms, door handles, studio toilet/sink touch points and always fresh towels. The studio toilet is for customers only and will be cleaned immediately before every photoshoot.
- On entering the building I will ask that you take your temperature with a contactless thermometer which I will provide. And I will take mine.
- I will wash my hands before starting the photoshoot and ask customers to do the same on entering or use hand sanitiser provided in the studio.
- We will observe social distancing at all times but I am very happy to wear a mask if you would like me to, please just let me know.
- During the session I will refrain from touching anything of yours if at all possible, but will wash or use hand sanitiser at regular intervals as a precaution.
- If it is not too cold outside I will have the studio windows open for maximum ventilation.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.